Global News, May 29, 2023 – A surprising case of a 5-Year-Old child swallowing 40 chewing gums has come to light in the United States. According to reports, a 5-year-old boy in the city of Ohio, USA, accidentally swallowed 40 chewing gums.
As a result, his stomach became jammed, and he started complaining of discomfort and pain in his abdomen. Upon examination, doctors were astonished when they conducted an endoscopy of his stomach. They immediately decided to perform emergency surgery on his abdomen.
The physicians discovered that the chewing gums had stuck together inside his stomach, causing a blockage in his digestive system.
Images taken during the endoscopy were released by the doctors. It was reported that the child was rushed to the emergency room when he complained of abdominal pain and discomfort. At that time, doctors discovered that he had swallowed 40 chewing gums a day before.
Following the surgery, doctors granted him a discharge.
Under the leadership of Dr. Chizait Ihenekwu from the Cleveland Clinic, a team of doctors conducted a comprehensive examination, including a scan of the child’s abdomen. During the process, doctors faced considerable challenges. Fortunately, after thorough evaluation, the child was discharged without any complications. Doctors revealed that the 5-year-old boy was fortunate that his intestines were not completely blocked. Otherwise, the situation could have been much more severe.”
Also Read :
- 10 Tips, How to Optimize iPhone’s Performance – Boost Speed and Extend Lifespan
- How to find my lost iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, AirPods, Apple Watch
- What is ChatGPT and How to Use it: A Comprehensive Guide
- How to Screenshot on Mac
- How to get synthetics monitoring to work in New Relic in just 8 points
- How to weight lose fast, safe and healthy way
- Do you know ‘Hollywood Feed’ ?
- How to troubleshoot when iPhone screen freezes or won’t turn on
- How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone: Simple-100% effective Tips and Tricks
- Apple introduced iOS 16.6 and iPadOS 16.6 beta, know what are the new features and how to download it ?